Somehow the the sad meds faces make me sad…
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS!!!!
I’m printing this out for my boss and my co-workers and making them read it a thousand times every time they try to tell me that I’m over-medicating and should consider getting off the anti-depressants!
I’m going to staple it to their foreheads if I have to!
Freddie Mercury reportedly dressed Princess Diana in drag and snuck her into a gay bar in the late 1980s. Disguised as a male model, she went completely unnoticed and enjoyed a night on the town. Source
People have been posting their creepy/paranormal stories and experiences on the my tag for a while now. I’ve read many great ones. Some are actually heart-warming, others a bit terrifying. Here’s a compilation of the top 10.
- THE MISCARRIAGE: The story of Ms.L who unfortunately lost her child, but he wasn’t completely gone.
- WHAT THE CAMERA FOUND: You can make out half of a human torso
- MOTHER’S DAY: Mother’s day isn’t a happy day for everyone
- CONSEQUENCES: The scars someone received from playing the bath game, a Japanese game where you conjure up a ghastly woman who rises out of water
- LITTLE MISS NO NAME: An interesting doll with a peculiar history
- WHAT CHILDREN SEE: A fascinating account of an adorable, little girl and what ghostly presence she sees
- SOMETHING IS WRONG: I like this because sometimes you feel something is wrong even though you can’t put your finger on it. The sense of dread can be deafening.
- I CAN TALK TO GHOSTS: Back when I first started my blog, someone submitted to me a personal account of what their life is like as someone who is more in tune to the paranormal
- NEVER DOUBT YOUR INTUITION: You’ll understand why after reading her story
- REINCARNATION CASES: A 3 year old child’s claims of who he was before in the past life. Extremely interesting.
This is the best ASL Bucket Challenge I’ve seen so far.
what had me cracking up was the way the mask deflated at the end
Happy Ferret Tongues.